* Required fields
United States Franchise Opportunity
- The Nutty Scientists® Single Unit Franchise fee for prospects in the United States is $28,000. The estimated initial investment ranges between $35,000 to $45,000. This estimated initial investment covers your initial franchise fee, equipment, supplies, start-up costs, training and working capital.
- Franchisees must live in the market they wish to operate.
- You must have $35,000 in available cash.
- A strong sales and marketing background with a desire to develop and grow a thriving business.
- You need to be able to execute a franchise agreement within 1 to 3 months, from the initial request, in order to begin the qualification process.
International Master Franchise Opportunity
The Nutty Scientists® Master Franchise fee ranges between $55,000 and $400,000 depending on the size and demographics of the territory, and number of Nutty Scientists® franchises that can be opened. The minimum initial investment starts at approximately $75,000 and may be considerably higher. This initial investment includes the Master Franchise fee, start-up costs, marketing, and working capital.